The Big O

I've had so many topics going through my mind today, but I decided to settle on this one, simply because A. It's a very intriguing topic for me. And B. Most of the women in my life are just about as clueless about this as I am. Therefore, without further ado, today we'll be discussing orgasms -- female orgasms, to be exact.


To this day, there's still very limited information on the female genital and female orgasms. Somehow, even in the 21st century, female sexuality is still a taboo, and I find that very sad because well, frankly, we like feeling pleasure, too. As I am writing this, I realize that I have to go all out so that girls actually gain awareness of their own body.

From what I've read and experienced throughout the years, there are several types of orgasms: clitoral orgasm, vaginal orgasm, G-spot orgasm, squirting orgasm, breast orgasm, oral orgasm, skin orgasm, mental orgasm, and anal orgasm; with clitoral orgasms being the most common one.

Whenever I think of orgasms, I think of that feeling you get when your body hits the bed after a long and tiresome day; that warm, sunshine feeling you get when you're at the beach with the cool breeze and salty air. I believe that every one of us is different, so the best way to get to know your own body is through masturbation. To dismiss the taboo and myth: masturbation is a completely normal thing to do. Personally, I don't think it's immoral at all, because all you're doing is exploring your body and figuring out what feels good and what doesn't. That's what growing up is about.

Image via
I like to think that I'm one of those lucky women who are capable of having orgasms on a daily basis, but I'm going to admit it for the first time here today that I also fake orgams -- a lot. I still remember the first time that I faked it: I was just lying there, thinking it was good even though I didn't come when all of a sudden, he asked me: "Did you come?" I was into panic mode and thought: "Oh my God. He doesn't know." So I immediately blurted out nonchalantly: "Yea, I did." That's the thing I don't get about guys: they always ALWAYS ask about it. After a while, it's become a habit for me to always say yes. To be honest, I only orgasm about 25% of the time I'm with a guy, compared to about 90+% of the time that I'm by myself.

In hindsight, I can see that it was neither the right nor good thing to do. It's a very vicious cycle because when you're faking an orgasm, basically you're telling the guy that whatever he did felt good, so ultimately, he'll keep on doing that. And you'll have to keep on faking orgasms. I don't really know what led me into becoming an orgasm-faker. The guy just kept asking all the time, and I simply didn't have the heart to say no. Before the guys can read this blog and come to my house with a pitchfork, I want to clear the air by saying I didn't do it because I was bored or wanted to get it over with. If I'm being completely frank here, it's because they didn't know what to do because I did orgasm when I was actually showing them how to get it done.

Overall, communication is a very important tool here. Without communicating to your partner about what turns you on and what feels good to you, he/she won't know how to give you ultimate pleasure. People don't read minds. And yes, faking orgasms isn't a very beneficial thing to do. I've finally realized that now. I was watching Laci Green's videos earlier today for inspirations on this topic and she is absolutely amazing. I've attached two of her videos on female orgasms below. Let me know about your experience down below. Take care, everyone, and have a pleasurable weekend!

Love, Catherine
XOXO



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ហេតុអ្វីបានជាសង្គមឲ្យតម្លៃស្រ្តីលើព្រហ្មចារីយ៍ និងសន្ទះព្រហ្មចារីយ៍?

A Letter to Dreamers: Just Keep Swimming

Snow Cookies - Short Story