Love Poem of the Day

Image via sassyhongkong.com
It was a late Saturday night and we were chatting just as usual. Despite keeping in touch every single day, it is still very difficult when someone you really like and care about are so far away. He's in England and I'm in Cambodia. Not only are we thousands miles apart, but we're continents apart. Anyone who's ever been in a long distance relationship knows how hard it is to not be able to be with your loved ones. Regardless, I try to keep a positive attitude, and the daily communication actually helps a lot.


We both love poems. He's written me a few poems and I thought it was about time I did the same for him. So I poured my heart and soul out and send him this poem:


Suddenly all the songs make perfect sense to me,
Every piece of the puzzle fits perfectly.

A pair of enchanting emeralds,
The warning signs that I'm about to fall.

I'll forever be your lamb,
If you promise to never let go of my hands.

Distance can't break us apart,
When two hearts are stitched together like a work of art.

Like Peter Pan, I wish I could fly away,
Whisper to you all the things I can't say.

As I thank my lucky star,

Know that my heart's with you, no matter how far.

I hope that you guys liked this, because he certainly did. And I also hope that it will ease up the pain of being apart from your loved ones. Keep on fighting, guys, because what's worth having is definitely worth fighting for.


Love, Catherine
XOXO

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ហេតុអ្វីបានជាសង្គមឲ្យតម្លៃស្រ្តីលើព្រហ្មចារីយ៍ និងសន្ទះព្រហ្មចារីយ៍?

A Letter to Dreamers: Just Keep Swimming

Snow Cookies - Short Story